|picture from here|
No matter what passage of life's time march you find your self in--your twenties, thirties, forties, or fifties and beyond--it is important that you keep your dreams alive. First you have to identify what your dreams means to you. Dreams and desires should connect you with your deepest yearning to experience love and connection, and to affect the world for better. It's only natural for our dreams to change over the years, but the deeper dream that drives us toward our destiny remains the same. Now, take out your journal or a piece of paper the fill the key quetions below. The questions will help you connect to your true desires or dreams.
1. When was the last time you felt genuinely yourself and exactly where you ought to be?
2. What makes your heart start pumping and your creativity kick into gear?
3. What makes you feel younger and more alive than you usually feel?
4. What desires keep coming to the surface no matter how much you try to ignore them?
5. Do you ever feel like you've just plugged in to something big and have an unlimited source of energy?
6. When does this happen?
7. Is there anything you do that s so exciting it makes even most difficult sacrifices seem insignificant?
What's important is that you already get in touch with your unique set of answers, and they might be your deepest dream. Look at your answers and find ways to remind yourself of these dreams throughout the day. For those of you who have never dared to have a dream for yourself because you felt you weren't important enough or felt that your dreams were too big to acomplish, too impossible--forget it! Nothing is impossible when you set your intention on what you want and work with your spritual energy.